Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Three Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer and AquaDura Coatings
- Stepping AF Motor
- Floating Elements System, Internal Focus
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Design
- Technical Specs
- The Leica SL lenses are full-frame AF lenses designed for professional needs. With the highest image performance at every aperture and distance, the new Leica SL Auto-focus is the fastest AF available for full-frame system cameras. The SL lenses are silent and offer precise AF. All SL lenses have an AquaDura hydrophobic coating on the outer lens elements. The lenses are sealed to protect from dust and water.
- Leica Camera expands its line of SL lenses with the introduction of the Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH, a lens which catapults the SL-System into the world of wide angle photography and complements the existing portfolio of Vario lenses for the Leica SL.
- The Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH offers uncompromising imaging performance and is ideal for a range of photography including landscapes, architecture, wedding, event, concert, reportage and documentary photography. Additionally, the lens offers fast, near-silent autofocus and a fixed barrel length when zooming (the lens does not change size while zooming in or out).
|Angle of view (diagonal, horizontal, vertical)||Focal length 16mm: 105.6°/ 95.3°/ 72°
Focal length 24mm: 84.7°/ 74.4°/ 53.7°
Focal length 35mm: 64.6°/ 55.5°/ 38.7°
|Number of lenses/groups||18/12|
|Position of entrance pupil||Focal length 16mm: 105.9mm
Focal length 24mm: 101.5mm
Focal length 35mm: 105.0mm
|Distance setting:||Setting either automatic (Auto-focus) or manual, modes are set on the camera|
|Focusing range:||0.25m to infinity|
|Aperture range:||Focal length 16mm: 3.5-22
Focal length 35mm: 4.5-22
|Bayonet fitting:||Leica L bayonet fitting with contact strip|
|Filter mount/lens hood:||External bayonet fitting for lens hood (included), internal thread for E82 filters, filter mount does not rotate|
|Length to bayonet mount:||123mm (without lens hood)|
|Largest diameter approx:||88mm|
|Weight approx:||990 grams|
You may also like…
Leica UVA II Filter, E82, Black
Leica’s new line of series II UVa filters are designed to offer maximum protection for your lenses without impacting image quality. Manufactured to the same optical standards and with the same aluminum used in Leica M lenses, Leica’s UVa II filters not only protect the front of your lens against scratches and dirt, but they also reduce the blue cast normally associated with photographing in strong daylight.
All of the UVa II filters are multicoated high grade optical glass to reduce internal reflections, and are lighter than their predecessors thanks to aluminum versus brass construction. Each filter includes a 2 year Leica warranty and protective plastic case.