ONA Berlin II – Leica M-System Leather Camera Bag – Vintage Bourbon
Created to celebrate 100 years of Leica photography, the Berlin II is specifically designed for the Leica M-System. The Berlin II is handcrafted with full-grain leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
The signature Leica red interior is fully customizable, padded with premium closed-cell foam, and can accommodate one Leica M-System camera, two to three lenses, an iPad and small personal items. The Berlin II also features a zipped organizer pocket, a convenient removable top-grab handle, antique brass buckles, one signature red rivet and a streamlined back pocket.
- Handcrafted with full-grain leather
- Designed for Leica M-System
- Removable top-grab handle
- Exterior dimensions: 12.5″L x 10″ H x 4.5″ D
- Interior dimensions: 11″ L x 8.5″ H x 3.5″D
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
To distinguish the original limited edition bags from future production runs, the Berlin II will feature one red rivet on the front of the bag. Only the original Berlin bags were made with the signature red rivet on both the front of the bag and the top strap.
6 in stockPre Order Now
You may also like…
ONA Prince Street Camera Messenger Bag – Smoke
Whether shooting for business or pleasure, the Prince Street camera bag delivers on style and function. Handcrafted with our signature waxed canvas and detailed with full-grain leather, the Prince Street comfortably accommodates an 11-inch laptop or tablet, a camera, up to two lenses and small personal items. A slim removable top-grab handle and a streamlined back pocket offer additional convenience and style.
- Handcrafted with water-resistant waxed canvas
- Secure antique brass tuck-clasp closure
- Full-grain leather details
- Side weather flaps to protect your gear
- Room for a camera and up to two lenses
- Exterior dimensions: 12.5″L X 10″H X 4.5″D
- Interior dimensions: 12″L X 9″H X 4″D
- Weight: 2.6 pounds