ONA, Bowery Leather Camera Bag for Leica – Dark Truffle
3 in stockPre Order Now
Handcrafted with full-grain Italian-tanned leather and detailed with antique brass accents, the Leather Bowery camera bag is both stylish and versatile. Featuring five exterior pockets for personal items and an interior padded with closed-cell foam, the Leather Bowery can carry a camera, 1-2 extra lenses and small personal items. Thanks to a detachable strap, the Leather Bowery can be used as a stand-alone camera bag or as an insert to protect your camera in a larger bag.
- Room for an M and 1-2 small lenses or accessories
- Crafted with full-grain Italian leather
- Removable, adjustable strap
- Solid brass hardware
- Side weather flaps to protect your gear
- Exterior Dimensions: 10.5″L X 7″H X 4″D
- Interior Dimensions: 10″L X 6″H X 4″D
- 1 Leica M camera body with lens attached
- 1-2 additional lenses
You may also like…
ONA Berlin II – Leica M-System Leather Camera Bag – Black
Created to celebrate 100 years of Leica photography, the Berlin II is specifically designed for the Leica M-System. The Berlin II is handcrafted with full-grain leather that will develop a rich patina over time.
The signature Leica red interior is fully customizable, padded with premium closed-cell foam, and can accommodate one Leica M-System camera, two to three lenses, an iPad and small personal items. The Berlin II also features a zipped organizer pocket, a convenient removable top-grab handle, antique brass buckles, one signature red rivet and a streamlined back pocket.
- Handcrafted with full-grain leather
- Designed for Leica M-System
- Removable top-grab handle
- Exterior dimensions: 12.5″L x 10″ H x 4.5″ D
- Interior dimensions: 11″ L x 8.5″ H x 3.5″D
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
To distinguish the original limited edition bags from future production runs, the Berlin II will feature one red rivet on the front of the bag. Only the original Berlin bags were made with the signature red rivet on both the front of the bag and the top strap.