LEICA Q2, “007” Edition
- New collaboration between two iconic brands.
- Leica is launching a Q2 “007 edition” camera, limited to 250 pieces.
- An exclusive photography exhibition celebrating the release of No Time To Die will feature behind-the-scenes photographs shot on Leica cameras by Michael G. Wilson, Daniel Craig, Nicola Dove and Greg Williams.
*This product is subject to availability.
- Technical Specs
Leica Camera has unveiled a new Leica Q2 “007 Edition” to celebrate the release of the 25th Bond adventure, No Time To Die. Limited to 250 pieces only, the camera exudes understated elegance – just like James Bond – marked by Leica’s signature minimalist design.
This special edition Leica Q2 features the iconic 007 logo on the top plate and the famous Bond gun barrel design on the lens cap. Each limited edition camera will be individually numbered, making the “007” camera a sought-after collectable. The camera comes in a customized and handcrafted case designed by the British luxury suitcase brand Globe-Trotter. Inspired by the bespoke Globe-Trotter cases that feature in No Time To Die, both the camera case and camera are finished in the same Ocean Green leather colorway.
The Leica Q2 007 Edition is an incredibly unique set paying homage to British cinema’s longest running film franchise, featuring the following special design aspects and accoutrement:
- Black paint finish on the camera housing
- Bespoke ocean green leather covering by Globe-Trotter
- Included Globe-Trotter case in ocean green leather with black leather strap
- Iconic 007 logo in black glossy finish on the top of the camera
- Limited Edition number elegantly engraved under the rear display
- Metal lens cover with 007 gun barrel logo engraving
- Handgrip with Globe-Trotter ocean green leather to match the camera
- Black fabric shoulder strap with ocean green Globe-Trotter leather bindings
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Same critically-acclaimed performance and technical specifications as serial Q2 camera
Leica Q2 Technical Specs Click here