AED 19,500 (Inclusive of VAT)Coming Soon - Pre-Order Now
Leica M6 – an icon of analog photography.
Intuitive, compact and discreet, it allows you to get up close to the action – and to real emotions.
- Technical data
Among Leica’s rangefinder cameras, the Leica M6 has a very special role to play: From 1984 to 2002, it was manufactured almost 175,000 times and served the best photographers as an instrument to capture their view of the world. This resulted in numerous pictures which today represent a piece of contemporary history. Still handmade in Germany today, the current Leica M6 is an extremely reliable companion for all those who appreciate the conscious experience of analog photography.
• Reliable high precision mechanics
• Improved Rangefinder (with coated glass surfaces and battery warning)
• Top cap and bottom plate made of solid brass
• Scratch resistant matte black paint finish
• New black leatherette with typical “MADE IN GERMANY” embossing
• Red Leitz logo on the front side
• New ISO dial in style of the original Leica M6
• Leather carrying strap with embossed LEICA lettering like the first M6 carrying straps
• Packaging in the style of the original M6 box